Pedal Axle Kit
Replacement axle kit for Scarab (2014 and newer), Contact (2017 and newer), and all Dagga, Synth & Pilot pedals.
Have you tried simply taking apart your pedals, cleaning and re-greasing? Our bushings and bearings last a long time, usually a quick re-build can solve most of your problems without the need to replace any parts!
Axle Kit Includes Replacement:
- Lip Seals
- Pedal End Caps
- These axle kits are for Gen 3 pedals only.
- This means Contacts that are 2017 and newer or Scarabs that are 2014 or newer.
- All iterations of Synth, Dagga, Pilot BA and Pressure pedals use the G3 axle.
- Take a look at page 2 of the instructions for help identifying your axle generation for Contact and Scarab.
- We don't have axle kits for older pedals, but if you contact us we'll be able to help.
I ended up changing most of the parts, but not the bushing as they were hard to get out. Pedals work great now, in hindsight I could have probably tried just cleaning and re-greasing first as the bearings/axles looked to be in great shape.
I just changed them as I had them apart and the kit in front of me.
Great kit that is ready to go for pre and post 2015 scarab pedals. Great instructions.
The kit had everything I needed to refresh my pedals, super easy to do and the video walk through answered any questions I did have.