If you'd like to apply for any of the positions listed below, please send your cover letter, resume and any other supporting documents to email@example.com.
Inside Sales Rep.
We have a position open for someone who loves interacting with people, is passionate about bikes and has chosen a lifestyle centered around mountain biking!
About the Role, Benefits & Perks:
- Full-time, year-round career position with room for growth.
- Monday – Thursday; 8:30am to 5:00pm. (3-day weekends!)
- Wage in the range of $20 to $26 per hour depending on experience.
- Extended health benefits after 3 months.
- Employee discounts on bikes, parts and apparel.
- Very lifestyle-friendly position and organization.
- To learn about how Chromag started and more about the company click here: https://nsmb.com/articles/makers-chromag/
The Perfect Candidate:
- Is a high-performance individual who is reliable, responsible, believes in service excellence and works well in a team.
- 3 years of experience in sales (retail or inside sales) plus experience within the bicycle industry is an asset.
- Computer Skills, Tech savvy: MS Office, G-Suite, ERPs.
- Extensive knowledge of mountain bikes and Chromag products.
- Loves interacting with people. Personable with exceptional customer service skills. Able to build rapport with customers and learn their needs to provide the best service.
- Confident, energetic, self-motivated individual who takes initiative.
- Organizational skills, time management skills, multi-tasking required.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Team player. Work with others to solve problems or assist when needed and build positive business relationships. Ability to deal with conflict effectively.
- Avid mountain biker with knowledge of the local biking community. Loves nature!
- A desire for constant improvement
- Guide customers through our sales process by providing excellent customer service, detailed product knowledge, and assistance through to completion of the sale.
- Provide easy and efficient sales processing for customer transactions via POS system, web sales platform, ERP.
- Being an expert in all related areas of Chromag and mountain-bike product knowledge
- Building a loyal customer base and helping to develop a premier bike brand through consistent service excellence.
- Promoting the brand and serving as a brand ambassador in the mountain bike community.
- Communicating with customers via: walk-in, phone, email and SMS/Live chat.
- Making direct sales to individual customers, and wholesale sales to dealers.
- Deliver sales programs and record future booking orders with wholesale dealers.
- Organize and prepare accurate and timely coordination of orders.
- Coordination and participation in various biking events.
- Asist other departments as needed.
How to Apply:
Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org